- North Plainfield Borough Council Meeting – November 12, 2013 (video)
- Santa Claus is coming…..
- Next NPCCR meeting date – December 5
- News from the Somerset County Board of Chosen Freeholders – November 19, 2013
- November meeting date
- North Plainfield Borough Council Meeting – October 7, 2013 (video)
- North Plainfield Borough Council Meeting – September 23, 2013 (video)
- North Plainfield Borough Council Meeting – September 9, 2013 (video)
- North Plainfield Borough Council – July 22, 2013 (video)
- North Plainfield Borough Council Meeting – June 24, 2013
- Beyond North Plainfield
- Citizens’ Manual – Paths to Power
- Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund
- Courier News Archives
- Crescent-Times – Maria Pellum
- Data Universe – NJ
- Faulkner Act
- Municipal Land Use Law
- North Plainfield Latino
- North Plainifled, New Jersey Crime Rate Statistics – CLR Search
- NP – CityData
- NP – Property Appraisals 2009
- NP – Wikipedia
- NP Baptist Church Blog
- NP Borough Code
- NP Borough Site
- NP GOP Campaign 2008 Blog
- NP Latino Coalition
- NP Lutheran Church Blog
- NP Rescue Squad
- NP School District
- NPGOP Blog
- Plainfield Plaintalker – Bernice Paglia
- Plainfield Today – Dan Damon
- SaveMuhlenberg – Dan Damon
- Self-Governance Ordinance
- Small Business Development – RVCC
- Translate This Site
- Washington Park Historic District
Santa Claus is Coming to Town on Sunday December 1, from 4 to 6 PM at the North Plainfield Community Center, 614 Greenbrook Road at Clinton Ave.
Come and see the beautiful Christmas decorations, have some refreshments, and meet Santa Claus.
All are invited to attend.
Our guest speaker at the December 5, NPCCR meeting will be a representative from the North Plainfield Business Association. Learn who they are, what they do for North Plainfield, and how can the citizens of North Plainfield help them.
The meeting starts at 7:00 P.M. at the North Plainfield Community Center, 614 Greenbrook Road. All are welcome to attend our meetings.
Wanted: Kids’ Winter Clothing Donations by Dec. 6
The Somerset County Commission on the Status of Women (SCCSW) is conducting its fourth annual “Project Warm Your Heart” to collect new or gently-used coats, mittens, gloves, scarves and hats for needy children. Donations are requested by Dec. 6.
Children of families served by the Food Bank Network of Somerset County will benefit from this winter-clothing drive, which follows the commission’s recent collection of school supplies held during the summer months.
Donations may be dropped off to the Somerset County Freeholders’ Office on the third floor of the county administration building at 20 Grove St., Somerville, now through Friday, Dec. 6. The office is open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except holidays on Nov. 5, 11, 28 and 29. Free parking is available in the adjacent Bernie Field Parking Deck off East High Street.
“Once again we had a huge response to the school-supplies collection,” said Freeholder Mark Caliguire, commission liaison. “Project Warm Your Heart is another opportunity for residents, organizations and businesses to show their generosity to Somerset County children in need.”
The SCCSW serves as an advisory board to the Board of Chosen Freeholders to address present and potential needs of women and to develop a greater public awareness of women’s issues.
“Project Warm Your Heart” co-chairs are Commission members Elizabeth Savage, Jane O’Donnell and Felecia Nace. For more information, contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Somerset County Board of Chosen Freeholders
Peter S. Palmer, Freeholder Director Patrick Scaglione, Freeholder Deputy Director
Robert Zaborowski, Freeholder Patricia L. Walsh, Freeholder Mark Caliguire, Freeholder
The next meeting of the North Plainfield Citizens for Community Rights (NPCCR) will be held on Thursday, November 7 at 7:00 P.M. at the North Plainfield Community Center, 614 Greenbrook Road at Clinton Ave.
Our guest speaker will be David Hollod, North Plainfield’s Business Administrator. He will tell us how our municipal government works.
There will be time for questions & answers. Everyone is welcome to attend.